The IACP Annual Conference and Exposition provides leaders in the international policing community with new strategies, techniques, and resources they need to successfully navigate the evolving policing environment.
The 2019 education program includes topics that address contemporary or emerging issues confronting the law enforcement profession and the leaders of law enforcement agencies worldwide.
• At-Risk Populations: Persons with mental illness, elderly, and/or homeless
• Community-Police Relations, Social Justice, and Public Trust
• Drugs and their impact on the community
• Leadership Challenges
• Officer Safety and Wellness/Officer Suicide
• Police Culture and Morale
• Police Recruitment and Retention
• Response to active threats
• Use of Force
• Violent Crime